Saturday, November 21, 2009

Can't describe my mood now


As title
I really do not know what to comment about m
y thinking now
In the past, I often being so stress and nervous whenever there's an examination
But now
The most important SPM has came
And I didn't feel anything
Hmmm...
I admit that I am really nervous about the 1st three subjects
BM, BI and SEJ
But now
I feel like I DON'T CARE
Even it seems like I'll get B for these subjects
also NVM

Yesterday went to Klang with my friends
And stayed at my friend's home
Actually we planned to watch 2012
But the online reservation is not available due to full booking
So we went to the cinema
And as we expected
ALL FULLY OCCUPIED

A WEEK already!!!
The movie is really terror
Maybe I'll had to watch it in PPS
It's really difficult to get the ticket
ERGHHH~

BTW
yesterday in JJ Bukit Tinggi
I bought 3 pairs of earrings~

We're in Banting's MacDonald~

The 2 earrings on my ears are the same pair
They use different design for the same pair

No comments:

Post a Comment