Monday, May 03, 2010

Recent Life

I was trying to fill up my recent life with something else but obviously I can't.
X(
I'm going more and more depending on my friend.
I went to find her everyday and we've seen each other 7 days a week last week!
That's horrible..>.<
But I think I've used to it already since her house is really near with mine.
XDXD



My heart get more confused as everyday passed.
I wondered how will my future be.
It's obvious that it won't turn out as I want it to be.
But God knows I really want it to be so badly!!
Study?
Family??
Friend???
Relationship????
Money?????
There's too much variables that we can't control in our life.
I just hope I'll have the courage to go through it.
Especially the dilemma I'm having now.
Just plenty of my friends knew about it.
I know the Rainbow is just over there.
My Rainbow.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment