Friday, October 16, 2009

Long Post~

It's really a long time ago since my last post
I'm tired in this week
Actually I planned to study
SPM is just a month away
I'm shaking
Deep in my heart
But duno why
I just dun hav the mood to study properly
That day Ash told me that BM is KACANG!
oooo~
BM is a BIGGG KACANG for me...hohoo
Aigooo...
I've photocopy one karangan book and two komsas book..
When will I finish them??
I've been playing computer games and watching variety shows for the whole week...
ayaa~So damn desperate...
WTH am I doing???
Jeong mal go min hae~~
Now I'm at my mum's home in Subang~
hehehe~
Going shopping tomorrow..
To buy some winter accessories...
For my China trip this end of the year..
I'm going to Qingdao...
There's just a sea between Qingdao and Korea~
I hope I can see Korea~
(@.@ pabo!)hahaha~
I'm so excited to go shopping tomorrow..
Duno why...
I'm like an idiot...
It's not rare for me to go shopping actually...
Haha~
Going back Taiping on Sunday to meet my aunts..
And we're going Ipoh to "baibai"
Hope that the God we're going for can cast some spell on me
So that I can be more concentrated on my study...
HoHO...
A month left for me...~
@.@

No comments:

Post a Comment