Saturday, October 03, 2009

Physics and my trial result

Yesterday was Friday
The last school day of a week
Kinda busy
I have to help my form teacher and another teacher complete the scores in the buku kokurikulum
At last, I brought back my class' books and complete it at home
The another teacher's class, I didn't do it
Arghh...busy laa..
I wanna help him actually
But yesterday my BM teacher finally finish our papers and I have to check if there's any marking error
So I told his daughter I'm sorry that I won't be able to help her father yesterday
And my class' one
I brought it home and had completed it yesterday night

OH YAA...
Yesterday
I got my National Physics Quiz Bronze certificate
OMO!
I got Bronze in the quiz
That's a surprise
I never think that I would get it
Although I really want it
That's a bonus for me
hoho...
That made me wanna study in Physics in college
But Mr Tay said Physics in more and more difficult in college and university
Arghh....
What should I do??


The second thing is
my trial exam's result is complete now
Have 12A1
But the grade system has just changed today
So what to do??
No more straight A1s
buuu~~~

BAHASA MALAYSIA: 76--------A1
BAHASA INGGERIS: 81--------A1
BAHASA CINA: 79--------A1
MODERN MATHEMATICS: 94--------A1
ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS: 85--------A1
CHEMISTRY: 86--------A1
PHYSICS: 87--------A1
BIOLOGY: 86--------A1
SEJARAH: 81--------A1
PENDIDIKAN MORAL: 79--------A1
PRINSIP PERAKAUNAN: 83--------A1
KESUSASTERAAN BAHASA CINA: 79--------A1

Have to work more harder to improve

天将降大任于是人也,必先苦其心志,劳其筋骨,饿其体肤,空乏其身,行拂乱其所谓。

No comments:

Post a Comment