Tuesday, August 25, 2009

aT SEpang Goldcoast


Last Saturday
went to Sepang Goldcoast with mei tee, her bf, her sis and sier kim
we took some pictures in the toilet
haha
the light was just perfect for photography...
Gosh~my skin look nice in ther
but in the fact,
my skin quality was so poor
DX

well
the place was so perfect
the sand was white and fine
we can see the building resort that extends out to the middle of the sea which shapes like a coconut tree
but the vision was not clear actually
because it was night and there's no any artificial light around there
But the feeling was just nice to sit there and chit-chatting
We talked a lot of gossips and study stuff
Mei tee's bf said he's bored to listen us talking bout study
XD
but what can he do
he's the only guy there

we saw Famine 30's participants there too
I think they came by bus
they're having activities there

we came back home at about 10pm
then we went to buy some supper and eat at mei tee's bf's home
his home is just next next to my house
LOL
we eat and watch TV
gotta get fat =.=
I don't care
I just wanna eat
haha

No comments:

Post a Comment