Sunday, August 16, 2009

Please don't come back!

My aunt came back today and my disaster came!
I can't bear on she's keep on calling me "jie jie"
Oh my GOSH!!
*GOOSEBUMPS*
@.@
well
behind this passionate action
of course, she has purposes
she wanted to use my pc and printer
almost every time she came back
I knew she wanted to do her stuffs using my computer
Its okay for me if u wanted to use my pc but PLEASEEEE!!!!!
Don't you ever call me "jie jie"!!
IT's disgusting!
OMG!!!!!!

By the way
I watched SAILORMOON until 4.30a.m laz nite
Oh...
I'm going back to the past
I know its kinda childish for a 17 years old teenager to watch it
but
I don't care
I love it
And no one can stop me from watching it
Hmmm....
Except for exam!
hehe....
And the result for sleeping really really late yesterday night or this morning
I can't wake up for the Chemistry tuition class
They learn for the manufacturing of food additives and medicines
I'm wondering whether I can pick up the lesson myself
ARGHHH!!


Kinda frustated~


No comments:

Post a Comment