Saturday, August 29, 2009

Singing competition...LOVE it!

Just now went to singing competition organized by my juniors~
They did it just good
Better than the competition I've done with my frens last year
uhh~
So malu~
They did really good!!
And better than us a lot!!

I didn't take any photos tonight
My handphone's camera pixel is poor
So mayb I'll take the pictures from my friends who had took pictures

The participants had done their best tonight
but there's still some participants was singing like:
errr...
sound cracking...
or
running away from the pitch
XD
but its okay
i can't guarantee that I won't become like that when its my turn to singing on the stage
There's a guy who's singing like an uncle(Sorry boy...>.<)
But in fact, he's oni 17( I think...)
the judges said that he shud try to sing more modernly in this singing competition because this is a secondary school competition
I think that's really hurt
He cried when he walked away from the stage
This guy
I heard that he've done many performances before
And I think this is the 1st time for him for being criticized like this

The champion and the 1st runner up
It's not strange for us to see them getting the prizes
They deserve it
They sang reli nice
ya...
tanjong sepat student
Don't low estimated kampong girl kampong boy
We're not weak
We're rising up
hehe~~XD

the performances brought by AJKs were nice too
they got modern dance, traditional dance, belly dance, diabolo(chinese yoyo), keyboard, GUZHENG(chinese traditional music instrument)
I think the most attractive performance was the diabolo and belly dance
I heard many screams from behind
I'm sitting at the 2nd row
so the sounds all from behind
lol
me, myself screamed too
haha
the most attractive thing was the glowing diabolos!!
they put a glowing stick at each end of the diabolo
and they switch off all the lamps at the place
the diabolo was made of transparent plastic
so we can see the glowing light clearly in the dark
but it felt SPOOKY
it's the 7th month in the lunar calendar now
And the venue is just beside the beach
I'm just wondering if I would see something white floating in the air when they switched off the lamps
>.<
and obviously
I thinked too much
haha


No comments:

Post a Comment