Friday, September 04, 2009

DESPERATEE!!!

I've made a phone call to the AFS office today afternoon
Haiz....
As I predicted
And not as what I hoped
I WAS REJECTED
I WASN'T OFFERED ANY OF THE PROGRAM
NONE!!!
urghh...
That's really bad
I wanna go Japan, Korea, Belgium, Europe, anywhere!!!
As long as I can experience new life

Mummy...
Why u dun wanna give me the money to apply for the paying program??
Maybe I'm going if I have that money
The PRESTIGIOUS scholarship is not easy to apply
I'm a failure
Forget it
I have another plans
For post-SPM
XDXD
Kenken just invited me to go Sarawak v her after SPM
That sounds fun
Going ourselves
If we're really going laa
And also Pulau Redang
I can't stop imagining joys I'm going to have there
But getting permission from mum is another issue to consider
Since she never meet Kenken
I have lots of plans in my brain
I even want to host an exchange student after SPM
When I move back to Subang
Since I can't go
And there's no other chance for me to go overseas to experience foreign high school life anymore
Hosting an exchange student is a good option too
Gonna discuss v mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment