Saturday, September 05, 2009

MORNING!!

It's 5.40am now
Kinda "early" huh
おはいよ!!
It had been a long time
Since the last time I stayed up till morning
There's no one in my fb checklist
actuali there are some people who are still staying up like me
I think Im not suitable to stay up until morning like this
This makes me feel uncomfortable
My head's like spinning sometimes
My whole body was like swaying front and back when I'm typing
And my teeth!!!
They're pain when I pushed them

I've planned to finish my add math tuition homework
but i din manage to do as wat i've planned
that's bad
Trial is just only two weeks to go
I think they'll end fast
Coz time passes by rapidly too
XD

Today was the 1st time for me to find out that I'm running out of time when I'm taking moral paper
And pn lim had finished marking our chinese paper
I got 79 for chinese
that's dangerous
I can't afford to lose another A
That's my mother language thou
btw
I'm worried for my BM paper
my BM teacher is a snail or turtle or watever u can call an animal which is slow
His working rate was low and so as his efficiency
Arghh....
Mayb I'll hv to wait for a month for BM result
Damn!

I wanna travel overseas!!!
Ashley just offered me a trip to Austria today
I just have to pay for my own flight ticket and personal expenses
The others like accommodation and meals are prepared as she's staying v her aunt if she goes there
But unfortunately
my mum said no
As what I've said
The chance for me to go is thin and thin and thin and thin
And look!!
haizz....

It's almost 6am now
erghh...
Im sleepy and having swelling eyes
Oh ya!!
Today I went to Jabatan Perbendaharaan in Banting v my frens to pay the fine for parking without paying parking fee
The whole office was just like
SHIT
the speed was slow!!
When I went there
I got number 108 and I sat down to wait for my turn
It's no.98 on the screen
There's 3 payment counter
one closed
two was operating
Well
Residents were there just to pay they fines
I thought that it would be fast to be my turn
But they're like
Damn so slow
I've waited for half an hour to be my turn
from no.98 to no.108
Just 10
They're two counters operating initially
Then the 3rd counter opened too..
But the fact was still that we've waited half an hour to pay our fine
10 ppl, 3 counters(2 at 1st, 1 opened later)
They're average time taken for each customer was 5-10 minutes per person
Rage when waiting there
And we'ew nearly late for tuition!!
=.="

My eyes are reli closing!
argjjhh..
LMAO

No comments:

Post a Comment