Sunday, September 27, 2009

Mood for blogging

My mood to blog has been gone for so long and long
It's not a good phenomenon
XD

Well
My holiday had passed away faster than I've expected
After finishing Monday night's physics class,
I've been excited
Because I'm going my mum's home on Tuesday
And on Wednesday,
I'm going to have my passport
My first passport ...
Erghh...
I've never been out of Peninsular of M'sia since I'm borned
17 years ...
Hmm..
Almost 18 years..
XDXDXDXD
The reason I'm having a new passport is I'm going to China this december
Maybe....
Maybe only...
As long as my registration form haven't been sent out
Everything is an unknown
I've got ranking in the Chinese Culture Quiz
Organized by Embassador of China co-operate with an alumni of Malaysian students in China universities I think
I'm not really sure about it
And I'm qualified to go for the Winter Camp in China
I've checked the location of the camp's venue online
The place is near the sea
And right across the sea
It is the South Korea
Ohhh...
Everyone knows I wanna go there badly..
=(

BTW
After finished everything in the Imigresen Office
My mum and I went to Bukit Tinggi to fetch two of my friends
They went here(Subang) and stayed in my hse until Friday

Wednesday
Actually they planned to go Sg.Wang to shop
But I told them I was tired
I slept 3.30am laz nite and woke up at 7am that morning
So, we went home to have a rest 1st
My mum agreed to fetch us to the KTM station behind subang parade on evening
But
After rest
We didn't really went to KL
hahaha...
Honestly
I'm really lazy to go to KL
To get stucked with crowds
Annoying!
At night,
My friend's bf came and bring us to Cheras Pasar
I've bought many things which are unnecessary
hahaha....
But watever
As long as I'm happy,dude
We bought some titbits and went home at 1am or something
My friend sent her bf back to his home and drove his car back to my mum's house
So we have transport for the next day
Oh ya,
I've had a hair cut at The Snips in IOI mall that day
No new image
Just my hair shorter and more comfortable

Thursday
We wake up at noon
After shower and everything's ok
We're out for our "breakfast"
After breakfast
We went to Summit to buy movie tickets
Someone told me that Pyramid's cinema was full and no more tickets
After buying tickets
We went to Pyramid to shop
I've done pedicure in the Asian Avenue
Just some simple decorations
Because I just accompany my friend to do it as she has an event on Saturday
She done both manicure and pedicure
French style
The girl who served her is 92 year borned
She's same age as us
But she don't really look like our age
She looked more mature than her actual age
XDXD
At night
After dinner we went to Summit for the movie
TSUNAMI IN HAEUNDAE
OMG...
This movie was just so awesome!!
It's funny, touching and sobbing...
I've cried inside the cinema
I'm wondering if anyone saw me crying
Hopefully no...
Hahahaa...
After the movie we went to IOI for REDBOX!!!
And reached home at 3.30 am
I quickly packed up my things and head to my bed
We have to wake up on 7 am the next morning
Because we have Account tuition class on the next morning in Banting

Friday
Nothing special on this day
We have acc tuition from 10am to 12pm and 1pm to 3pm
At the second class
I just can't bare my sleepy eyes
They just like gonna close up
So damn heavy

I'm thinking why my holiday was so tiring
But it's okie
I'm having fun
After singing Karaoke in the midnight
It felt excited to stay up at outside until so late alone v only my friends
haha...XDXD

No comments:

Post a Comment