Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday Morning

I've forgotten the date recently
All I remember and still remain in my mind is MONDAY, TUESDAY, etc.
Exam's driving me crazy.
Although I don't really wanna admit it.
Yesterday morning,
I found myself crying in my dream.
That wasn't really a horrible dream.
But it make me realize that I care really really much of my result.
In that dream,
My chemistry paper just got C,
But I've expected I'll maybe getting at least A2 for it.
I've cry and cry badly in the dream until I wake up.
And I found out that my cheeks were immersed in salty solution.
Well, I don't know myself would cry that badly for a C.
I've tried to get 9G for my chemistry before.
But well,
That's the first time, and also the last time.
No more 9G and C's afterwards.

I'm having physics paper tomorrow.
Thursday, I went for tuition.
It's the second time mr.tay combined both class together,
because he wanna rush.
He wanna finish the remaining chapter "Radioactivity" before Monday.

I've tried to go there early because I know those idiot bitches would just sitting on my place and act like there's nothing wrong.
But, they're still there earlier than me.
WTH!!!
Are you rushing to hell??!!!
That girl sat on my place, as I expected.
The water is boiling aggressively in my body.
FINE!
I'll sit in front of you!
She talked to me once she saw I'm sitting on that place:
"Oh, you're sitting on XXX's place..."
"WELL, YOU'RE SITTING ON MY PLACE ALREADY~~"
I tried to give her a SMILE,
I think it's a fury smile,
And it's ugly thou.
"Oh really?? But I've been sitting here no matter for Physics or Chemistry tuition..hehehe.."
So, what's the matter??
I don't care.
That's the place I've been sitting every time in Physics tuition class.
Then when XXX came,
She look at me and showed a bitter look to me.
I rose my lips to a U-shape.
And stretch back the lips line immediately after a glance.
You'll have to blame that person for losing your seat.
I would not have been that mean if I didn't learn about the cruelness and fakeness of these ppl few weeks ago.
I used to be an easy-going person to everyone.
But not to them now.
They would not know how to appreciate someone who talks about the truth.
They appreciate people who are fake and honey-tongue person.
Fine then.
I also hate those people who was always acting like I won't cheat on my exam, I won't ask answers from my friend nor peek in the books during exam.
But the fact had letting me down.
Look,
Just a trial exam,
Already revealing so much ugliness of humanity.
Makes me feel annoying.
Everyone of us are getting the same tips for exam and we paid more attention on the tips.
Everyone has the same chance to score.
Why would these shameless bitches cheat since they've already get the tips!!

I beg the God to give punishments to them!
And pray that they won't do such idiot and shame attitudes anymore in the real SPM!
They'll end up really really bad if they are caught to cheat in SPM!

No comments:

Post a Comment