Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Finger hurts

I've been writing continuously for 2 hours twice today
Both for BM paper
I wrote 9 paragraphs for the long essay in the Section B of Paper 2..
Regret for suffering my own fingers to write stupid essay so long
I always can't get my ideal score for long essay here
Although I wrote really long for this section
This essay worth 100 marks!!!
For the section A in P2,
..................
I didn't do any checking on it
There's only 30 marks for that part
My friend was lucky
She search for some essay online
And the essay she got perfectly suits the question in our paper
My finger really felt pain
Poor my finger~
T.T

Having English paper tomorrow
Sejarah paper on Thursday
Moral paper on Friday
I haven't study for Sejarah yet!!
ThAt'll kill me
I'' have to finish 2 year's Sejarah syllabus in an afternoon and a night
@.@
I think I'm dead!!!
God save me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment